About Me

My photo
Financial Advisor, GTA, Ontario, Canada
Investment, Insurance, Tax & Estate Planning

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Do I Buy Gold and Silver?

I am hearing more and more questions about how to buy gold and silver: 

  • How do you buy it?
  • Why should I buy Gold & Silver?
  • What is the difference between numismatic & bullion coins?
  • Which of these should I buy?
  • Where can I buy Gold & Silver?

Including the following important questions:
  • Will the government confiscate my gold and silver?
  • Can the government make owning gold illegal?
  • How do I know if my gold and silver dealer is reputable?
  • Do buyers get some kind of confirmation that what they are buying from these shops is real and certified?
    http://usawatchdog.com/how-to-buy-gold-and-silver/